Storing portable EZ slalom

DmaxJC_ski

• Baller
Back in my portable course days, we used to have a big mesh bag for all the buoys, a hose reel for the mainline, and we bundled the pvc pipe into 3 bundles held together with webbing. Made it very easy to transport and store.

• Baller
A 3-event bag works great for storing/hauling the buoy arms. Otherwise I'm like @DmaxJC_ski, it stands in the corner of the garage in two bundles (half a course worth of arm sections per bundle) with the buoy bags and anchors piled up around it. Under the boat on the floor of the garage is another workable option for the arm bundles.

• Baller_
My storage is like @Marco. Mesh bags for buoys, hose reel, and I bundle the PVC into two bundles and secure each end with nylon web straps that have lifejacket type buckles and cinches.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
I haven't built it yet because I just got my course, but I have a drawing on my desk right now that I plan to execute. I'm going to attach pulleys to the garage ceiling directly over the boat and hang the pvc arms when not in use. When we need to load them in the boat I'll just lower them down with the pulleys. I got the idea from our bicycle hanging system that I bought as a package. The other components are going to live on the garage floor.

• Baller

We have a shed at the lake and just load the course in the boat each time we use it, takes 5 trips down the dock: 1 for each bundle of pipes (2), 1 for the anchors, 1 for the hose reel/ mainline, and 1 for the ball bags (2 mesh bags)

My buddy rigged a strapping system and hangs the pipes in his lift canopy so they are easy to load, just lower them into the boat. Still have to carry the other items though.