New Ski - Teaser

ozski

• Supporting Member

I love how whoever staged this picture "accidentally" left a chart and a pencil on the table next to it! I can't believe I lived long enough for nerdiness to become marketing!!

But holy crap these people have to stop innovating! Denali, Vapor, Wone, V-Type R, two Flextails, and an MC -- that's SEVEN skis I'd love to try out. And that's 4 more skis than I've actually had time to try out in the last decade...

And there are a few more that haven't yet caught my attention but may be awesome, too!

• Administrators
@"Steven Haines" ok yes. I briefly had a second ski that I did infact return. It was the softer flex. It was not as easy to ride but when you were in the zone it was UNREAL. I was very sad to box that ski up.

• Baller
@"Steven Haines" the Warp on ski-it-again is in my hands now...as I said earlier if the "Wone" is better than the Warp 14 it will be worth every penny, I have two weeks on the Warp and it is by far the best ski I have ever ridden, unlike most (excluding @Horton and @OB1 ) I ride every new ski and there is nothing that compares to what you can put up for scores on this ski, PB's and averages...

• Baller

@"Steven Haines" it is really that good...as far as "gaining buoys" I am a buoy up on my "practice" PB, but I haven't took too many stabs @ 38 yet...I went back to skiing 36mph in July and up until I got on the Warp I ran maybe 6 - 35's in total, two weeks since getting on it I have ran double that, and take into consideration there was 4-5 days of set up fiddling also...I am super confident now that I found my settings that I will increase my PB and 35 will become solid in a short period of time and for the 2-3 attempts at 38 it has been inspiring.

@MichaelGoodman I stated "it was in my hands now" meaning I bought it...there is no selling this ski $2000, $2500, $3000 isn't enough to make me part with it...

• Baller
In 1979 I sold my 1970 Pontiac LeMans Sport coupe to my sister so I could buy a 1977 70hp Evinrude for my 14' Glastron Jetflite. I needed more power than the 50hp Johnson I had to get my bigger friends up on the 68" O'Brien woody. I walked, road my bike, hitchhiked or skateboarded a couple miles down to the marina, with my ski that summer.

• Baller

Rode Warps for a long time and really enjoyed it. Good people. I have several in the garage. On an MC right now and it equals or exceeds everything my Warp did well, but also does the things my Warp wouldn't do well. The quality is out of this world. Everywhere I have taken it people gawk at the finish and quality. Buying this ski was very similar to the Warp experience. Very much a product built for you.

Also rode a 67" V Type R prototype. Gonna turn some heads. Really good.