Any live feed from cal pro/am

wskier

• Baller_
Nate with 2.5@41. Big log jam between .5 and 2 at 41. I think there is something up with both 2 ball. I saw several skiers wheelie out of 2 on their 39 pass and some difficulty getting to 2 on the 41 pass back.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller_
Thank you Freddy for taking the time and anouncing how many feet are left on the line vs how much rope is coiled in the bottom of the boat...or at least making it a part of the anouncing. PLEASE bring your talent to the Orlando US Open. I know every skier in attendance will learn a thing or two about our sport and even more important, Joe public will actually have a shot at truly understanding what is happening on the water. You are the best.

• Baller
Agreed, +1 for Horton leading the broadcast and a great job announcing. Your self deprecating humor, albeit funny, doesn't hide your knowledge of the skiers, the ski, the history, or the sport at large. Thx for stepping up and congrats on a job well done. And Freddy K is welcome to pitch in anytime

• Baller
Yes very good job all around! Great for us skiers to be able to watch the entire pro rounds. Announcing was really good on Sunday - Trent and John, then Trent and Fred, and the 1x1 interviews in between skiers (didn't catch the interviewers names but I especially liked his style).

• Administrators
@DmaxJC_ski that lake skis great but if you always train in Florida you would need a number of rides to fully adjust. Your ski does act differently is shallow California watet