Reginas ski?

mbabiash

• Baller

What I thought was interesting was just how big that ski looked next to Regina. Seemed both tall and wide (forebody). I found myself contemplating ski sizing after that, since my FT is 66.5 inches, about 6 inches shorter than me, and Regina's ski looked taller than her. Maybe I need a 76 inch ski to run 39 off ;-).

Of course, I realize ski sizing isn't as simple as height, weight, etc. Just found it interesting.

• Baller

I saw her waiting on 2 ball @ 41 on one, confirmed slots present, ;)

I think it's a matter of 100% trust when $ is on the line. Give it a little time.

If I had couple/few WR's on a particular ski, I might be hesitant to part with it too.

• Baller

I absolutely don't blame her. I just thought it was interesting.

Marketing is a must to sell skis.

I will say, I am skiing more buoys more consistently on the n1xt than any ski I've been on.

Mid. XTM and regular flextail included.

Whether the flextail it a gimmick or not, I'm loving it.

• Baller

Wasn't saying that to you, specifically, @wskier. I actually was avoiding a specific answer. The flex tail is allowing a lot of people to hit their high numbers more consistently. That's great. Does it give them extra buoys?

I want to be like @FWinter when I grow up. Thats all I know for sure. He and Nate are on skis without flexible tails and they are on fire. I'd take eeither of those skis.

Back on topic. I'm sure Dave is trying his hardest to make skis specifically for Regina, and I'm sure she's riding them every chance she gets. If I'm getting used to a ski thats been out for 2 months, I go get my bills paid on the horse I know. Not that skiing pays her bills.

• Administrators
I saw at least 5 skis last weekend that were prototypes or preproduction or had the wrong graphics. I want to strongly discouraged you guys from trying to read meaning into that. Skiers at this level are often the R&D team to the factory they ski for. They are working on the newest or next stuff. They are looking for the next great thing for us.

• Baller
You guys realize that when they are pressing skis for test and prototype purposes, that they grab whatever top or bottom sheet might be available at the time. Sometimes it might be the current ski. Sometimes it might be a different one. Heck, I've had Radar press me a Senate C with a top and bottom from a different ski before because I didn't like the SC graphic that year.

• Baller
I bought a Warrior Hockey stick, a dynasty model once ... it was a pro-stock meaning built for pro's in the NHL. It was built for Brian Gionta who at the time was the Montreal Canadiens Captain. Well the stick was definitely NOT a Warrior Dynasty when I compared the two side by side. Just goes to show this happens in all sports at all levels. It was a far better stick than a warrior dynasty.