Eagle Trailer Swing Away Tongue Question

SpartanSki

I picked up a 14 RLX this year that came with an eagle trailer with swing away tongue. It sadly got packed up for the winter yesterday and when I tried to fold up the tongue, it barely goes to 90 degrees. I've seen others that fold all the way around, but mine is getting hung up by the brake line. Is there a disconnect for the brake line, or is that it?

• Baller
@SpartanSki mine was the same way on a 2010 trailer. Look in side the opening of the fold away part towards the trailer. They pull the rubber line "short" by bending the hardline away from the hitch. You can get the extra play you need by straightening it. Or do what I did and accidentally fold the tongue all the way, it pulls the extra line out but I thought I would have broken the rubber line.

Thanks guys, I thought I was missing something because there is no loop in the rubber hose, it is pulled a taut as possible. I messed with the hose and with the metal cable inside and after a phone call to Eagle they were pretty sure it was just assembled wrong.