What a ski season!

RazorRoss3

• Baller

This year I decided to make a ski log and keep track of my pass counts at my various lines, my set count, and so on.

Today was likely my last day on the water and excluding my time at Bennett's over spring break (hadn't started keeping track during those 20 sets) my count stands at

101 Ski Days

162 Sets

916 passes

-236 22's

-464 28's

-74 of 141 32's

-75 35 attempts

I believe this is the highest pass count I have ever recorded, this is also at least triple the number of 32's I have run in any other season and likely more than the life time total. The last 3 months of my season 32 off was skied at over an 80% completion rate. I also ran 8 tournament 32's in 5 tournaments after never before completing the pass in tournament and set a new tournament best of 3@35 and a new personal best of 4.5@35, my tournament best is also my 3 tournament average. I also ran 32 in 7 different months and 4 different states, May through November and Minnesota, Iowa, Florida, and Texas. By far the best season of my ski career with numerous milestones reached. Huge thank you to everyone who was a part of it including but not limited to @Razorskier1, my mom, @6balls, a bunch of old Iowa Ski team alum, and a bunch of current Team Midwest skiers!