World Championships 1 week away!

MattP

• Baller

The 2015 World Championships are 1 week away. Who are your podium picks? Will we see any big upsets?

- Lang was beaten at the US Open. Will she defend her Worlds title?

- Jacinta is recovering from Injury, but needs to defend her title.

- Regina's 3event game is strong right now after a Overall win at Worlds.

- Corey & Smith into 43 in 1 week.

- Aliaksei - Set a pending record recently. Will he remain on top?

• Baller
The numbers next to the divisions are the series or grouped skiers based on the ranking list. With 1 being the highest seeded skiers. Though I do not see MS,MJ, WT Finals listed unless they follow their counterparts on the 21st.

• Baller

From USAWS:

U.S. water ski athlete Freddy Krueger (Winter Garden, Fla.), the four-time defending men's world jumping champion and current world-record holder, has withdrawn from next week’s Water Ski World Championships due to injury. "I have been fighting a sore patella tendon most of the season," Krueger said. "I rest it, I jump, I aggravate it, repeat…I haven’t had enough of a break for it t heal. I don’t want to go into 2016 banged up so I made the tough decision to withdraw and get the rest and rehab I need." "I just don’t feel like I’m really competing at my best when I can’t work in the gym and in training the way I should," Krueger said. "We’ve traced the culprit back to the ankle injuries I had in 2013 and again this year."

Krueger said he would still be traveling to the Worlds in support of his wife, Karen Truelove, who will be competing in women's slalom.

• Baller
Mastercraft should grab the opportunity to get some exposure.Seems a lot of the webcast i have watched over the last years were 90% pulled and sponsored by Correct Craft or Malibu at the Malibu open...

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

Andre how about an event on ESPN called the X-Games with wake boarding and ski fly... Broadcast across the country making National news in the USA & Australia. (Sarcasm aside)

No monetary benefit for them with a webcast (~300 viewers) and they have almost nothing to do with worlds beside the boats. Its up to the LOC to put all of that together.