Slalom T-shirt

MattL

• Baller

mfjqyh9lc2g8.png

I made a t-shirt on Teespring.com and you can buy one for as little as $15.04. They will arrive on your front door around Christmas so they would work as the perfect Christmas gift for someone or for yourself!

https://teespring.com/i-d-rather-be-at-the-lake

• Baller

I'm still upset that @Horton didn't comment/like??? this t-shirt concept I proposed several months ago. When I think BallofSpray... I think of this image! @MattP and @Horton may continue to battle about the photo ownership (Horton won the last round) but who gives a flying "bleep" :) ... anyone else want to see this hit the t-spring print shop?

7vifhg1tuo99.jpg

• Baller

I'm still upset that @Horton didn't comment/like??? this t-shirt concept I proposed several months ago. When I think BallofSpray... I think of this image! @MattP and @Horton may continue to battle about the photo ownership (Horton won the last round) but who gives a flying "bleep" :) ... anyone else want to see this hit the t-spring print shop?

7vifhg1tuo99.jpg

• Administrators

@Murrski

Yes I love that image. I have just stopped putting my picture on stuff. You guys get enough of ME already.

My wife took that original image. The skier is me. Sundown Lake #2. O'Brien Elite (custom flex by @AdamCord) . Photoshop by me.

lmvla33wk79b.jpg

@MattP has NOTHING to do with it except that he used it for the BallOfScores app.

• Administrators

@Murrski

Yes I love that image. I have just stopped putting my picture on stuff. You guys get enough of ME already.

My wife took that original image. The skier is me. Sundown Lake #2. O'Brien Elite (custom flex by @AdamCord) . Photoshop by me.

lmvla33wk79b.jpg

@MattP has NOTHING to do with it except that he used it for the BallOfScores app.