Chet Talks Body Position

H2OProShop

• Baller
Great video. Now, how many people will say I'm all in, but then be all out and let what he's talking about here go in one ear and out the other. I've got a friend who would be a beast on a ski, if he would only spend 2016 doing what Chet is talking about in this video.

• Baller_
It's funny to cause you can say all in but then one little thing doesn't feel the same or it's not what you're used to... aaand done. Two steps back for one step forward is a hard pill to swallow sometimes. I ski vastly different then I did 12 months ago. But it's been "all in" with many many passes..easy ones...missed or simply abandoned cause it an old habit creeped in. Have not gone to short line in months and won't till what I'm working is innate.

• Baller

Chet is the guru. Well said. I know what he is saying, if only I could do it. Steps forward, little by little. One foot in front of the other.

Chet asked me many years ago if I was willing to take a step backward (buoy count) in order to move forward and I was all in. It has paid off. We were talking about the difference between pros and amateurs and moving the ski out after the second.wake.

He has never misled me and I am greatful for his coaching.