Any of these at the boat shows?

Wish

• Baller

i saw an NXT20 at our boat show - it was a v-drive though - an outboard would be sweet and right up my alley - not sure if i think 175 HP is enough for a 3000 lb hull - my hull is 1300 lbs and i run a 125 and that is just enough - i would go for the 225. I like Mercury but I would put an Evinrude on it - 2 stroke all the way baby !!

where's the rear pylon ?

• Baller
was just at the boat show in Louisville this past weekend....no ski boats there either by any of the big 3. asked a guy from malibu if they took a response to any show...im not even sure they know they make anything other than a wakeboarding caliber boat

• Baller
Just have to ask, is anyone on here going to buy a ski boat from, or because they saw it at a boat show? Logic tends to say no, and they know that, we already know more about the boats than the dealers, and what our preference is, as well as have expectations and knowledge of deals better than boat show specials.

• Baller
and as a matter of fact i got my first ski boat because of a boat show, i was sitting in a 98 malibu sportster that i couldn't afford and the dealer says he'll make me a smoking deal on a leftover tantrum, and for some reason the wife let me do it, that was a great little boat.