How Dirt lost his Mapple T3

Horton

• Baller

It's a nightmare! I heard UPS honk the horn and was told a heavy ski box had arrived. My heart sank because there was no way a T3 was heavy. I looked at the label and saw @eddie_roberts_jr name on it but the tracking label had a California zip code.

Bakersfield...HORTON

I realized I would never see that T3.

I thought about offering to trade a 2011 HO A2 for it...no chance, it's worn out.

Fly down to Bakersfield and take it...no, prison sucks.

Beg Hortons family to reason with him...no, they know me.

Sink his Centurion...bad idea, Crawford.

• Administrators
And now everyone has been reminded why I do not loan skis. Ballers are welcome to come to Bako and take a few rides. You are welcome to some of the skis on my rack but I will not ship anyone a loaner ski again.

• Administrators

@Dirt

1) so I can make an unboxing video and to torture you

2) I have no idea why I backed into the bushes. My videos are getting better but even I admit they are amateur

3) I am pretty sure they swapped babies at the hospital. We got a kid from some really good looking people

4) Cleo the cat passed away a few years ago. You are going to hell for joking about the greatest cat ever.

5) pretty much everyone hates you. Eddie is just getting with the program

• Baller

@Horton You are evil! Poor @Dirt . He will get back at you by getting your spot in MM Tricks. At least you didn't intercept his new Quantum trick.

I certainly hope there are no cats at the pearly gates.

You always know who the mother is.

Bush league?

Eric

• Administrators
@Bruce_Butterfield has @dirt ever pointed a gun at you or stolen your ski or embellished numerous embarrassing stories about you? Trust me there's many reasons to hate @dirt

• Baller

@Jordan with only one short ride with the wrong binding position and fin setting, it's too early to give specifics. I could tell that it was a ski shape I like.

My buddy thought it was stable, turned both sides well, held angle and was less effort than his current ski. He had ridden a T2 in the past and didn't like it. It may be a honeymoon.

I rode my T2 first set. Took a short break and rode the T3. I am not even close to being in ski shape yet.

• Baller

Sorry for the delay. I was out of town for 9 days. I rode the T3 today with better fin and binding settings courtesy of KLP. I am super excited. It turned both sides effortlessly and evenly. I will move the front binding further forward tomorrow.

I am still not in ski shape or shortening the rope much yet.