Thread Size for VMax bindings

skihard

• Baller

Can anyone tell me what the thread size is for the HO Vmax bindings? A buddy of mine bought a set of them but the screws I use for my Radar were too small to mount his bindings on his ski?

I thought all the inserts on skis were universal but apparently I learned something today.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

• Baller

Correct. We use M6 for the direct connect inserts. We already know M6 holds wakeboard boots with no issues, so it was the logical choice for skis as well.

The vMax boots all come with the proper hardware, so if you need some replacements, PM me and I will get some in the mail to you ASAP.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller
@scotchipman It shouldn't require any special tools. Just pull the footbed out and access the front screw by pulling the bottom of the tongue to the side (it's not stitched all the way around). Sometimes it's nice to have a magnetic #3 driver, but any #3 should be sufficient.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations