Connelly/Fogman Stealth Bindings Repair

ELDIABLO

Anyone had any success at repairing a torn heel in the liner of a Connelly stealth binding? I've completely warn through/torn the rear heal liner and neoprene. Called Connelly for advice or a new boot and they said they stopped dealing with them a year ago and they had no info for me. I like my Fogmans and I'd like to keep skiing them.

• Baller

Is there an Intuition liner that would be high enough. The newer thin Reflex liners are pretty tall also.

Too late now but I always but some duct tape on the heels of my ski boot liners to protect them when putting them in and out of the shells. Might make sense on your next set.

It's size XXL (12) LFF. The problem is that the liners are permanently mounted in the boots so I can't just replace the liner without replacing the boot. Has anyone found a good adhesive that would work if I was to use it to glue another piece of neoprene in?

• Baller_

I think you are hosed. If you want to keep the front Stealth binder, mount a Fogman rear binder on your plate. Otherwise troll Ski It Again. Good luck. The Stealth bindings worked great but we're not well received.

If you like the bindings because of the power they generated, you could try the blue GT with Fogman bindings. The ski really turns and accelerates well and you might discover that the ski makes up for what you feel you lost with the bindings. #iskiconnelly

Lpskier