Weight ranges when select ski is that birth day suit or full combat outfit

Fehlindra

• Baller

Manufactures weight ranges when select ski is that birth day suit or full combat outfit impact vest and wetsuit?

lets say vapor 16 67" says 160- 200 LBS im at the lowest weight range 160 LBS birthday, boat speed 55 is that ok or do need to gain weight or increase wing angle move bindings ?

• Baller

I don't know for sure but always assumed birthday suit weight. Considering the 2 ski's I was slightly above the weight limit in terms of morning naked weight were very tough to tame, it seems logical. However, a small comp vest vs a 20+lbs of a soaking wet neoprene vest and a wetsuit in the winter seem to make very little difference if I continue skiing into the cold season.....so realistically, it's a crapshoot.

Shoot for the middle but I'd rather be at the lower limit of the weight range than the upper limit especially if you're no at the max speed for that particular ski.

• Baller

I wonder the same. I weight 150 now (130 in college only a few years ago... So sad :() I am on a 65" D3 now. Here is the sizing chart. I am basically either at the very upper end of the 65 or the very lower end of the 66. I wont gain any more weight but could loose a few lbs if I didn't drink as much beer. I ski 36 now into 32' off. I have been contemplating getting a newer ski but wonder if a 65 or 66 is the way to go.

t2kwocdjmyh8.jpg