Trailer value

SM

• Baller
Look at the price of a new trailer for that boat and price yours at about 25% of the new trailer price. I'm guessing that would put it in the $750-$1000 range? Note that this is just my opinion. I did some used trailer shopping (ultimately didn't buy) for my '97 MC PS and came up with this.

• Baller
@SM, I think that might be easier than storing a trailer in the hopes of selling it to someone that needs it. Since it only will fit certain hulls the amount of people that can use it is pretty small and its only going to get reduced as it gets older. Like @BraceMaker said, you need to find someone who needs one. I think if the insurance will buy it for $300 I would go for it. Maybe haggle with him and see if you can get $400.

I took a look at ski-it-again, I think my biggest problem is being in Canada and having a much smaller market. The Canadian dollar thing also really sucks. I ordered $130 worth of parts from Ski Dim the other day and between exchange, shipping and Canadian taxes it came to more than double the original amount.