Goode has release a new/old ski?

swaterkd

• Baller
It doesn't look like Dave worries too much about confusing the market. I appreciate the fact that when he feels like he has something different or better he brings it to market. It does potentially impact residual value and make you want something new all the time but he doesn't seem to hold up making their innovations available to the market.

Both skis are available Nano 1 and the Nano1XT. Not confusing the market, the Nano 1's were great skis for a lot of people. Personally I think the Rev 6 is a better ski. But some folks still like the Nano 1's No down side in making them available, based upon high demand for them.

• Baller

Same settings for all four, new and old! I wish I could find the old Nano's product description to see what seems to be the differences.

Is it the flatter rocket profile?

If I remember correctly this was one element of the XT over the Nano one.

I like the new look, but what is the new side cut and how is it different,

Is there a real change?

Don't get me wrong, even if there is no difference between new and old it wouldn't be a deal breaker, both were/ are really good skis.

• Baller_
Comments beg the question as to the differences between the 9700 and the new Nano XT and the Rev 6. Agree with @skialex, it would be nice if Dave could put a product description tab on the website describing the attributes / specifications of the Goode lineage of skis. So many choices.

The rev 6, the flex tails and the nano one skis are all three different dkis The shape changed with the flex tail from the nano one. Different kick point and tapering ( narrowing) of the front of the ski from the nano one shape. The rev 6 has added length to the tail of the ski. The additional length added to tail of the ski has changed the ski profile in the water along with the tapered front. There are lots of people who still love the nano one and the XT.

• Baller_
@Fred scores in practice do not count on BOS. I kinda get it. The funny part to that story is the 1@41. I can say that it prob did not count as I did not have a 41 off loop on my rope. We sorta guessed and made one. So VERY VERY unofficially 1@41...haha. Will never forget it and truly regret selling that 9700. It should be on a wall somewhere in my house.