@perfski Wetsuit

ALPJr

• Baller
Picked up an O'Neill Epic LS shorty from @perfski. Yesterday 55 air and 62 water and I was warm. Super comfortable too. Best shorty I ever had. Today was like 70 air and 60 water - was hot. Sending my BLP 3/4 Assault back to O'Neill for a little re-tapeing. It's only 22 years old and the tape just started getting loose. Note... Spent its first two season in the salt at Aquatic Park. Still soft and dry, just needs a little taping.

• Baller

If you really want to make the Camarro warm get a Camarro .5 top (very thin) and wear it underneath. The top has no zipper and stretches easily and keeps cold water from coming through the 2.0 zipper to your back.

My last ski was air at 52 degrees and water at 58 and it was comfortable. With this set up I am not using my Sahara drysuit.

@Andre I just received my suit this afternoon, I have not had a chance to wear it yet though because it has been pouring rain here all day. I originally called Perf to get a suit, unfortunately they did not have my size in stock. I ended up ordering from Robby's Ski Shop in California. The cost of the suit was $199 US and $30 US shipping. I was not charged anything extra for taxes or duty at the border. The total cost in Canadian dollars was $311 CDN. Robby's Ski Shop was excellent to deal with as they shipped the product the same day I ordered. The suit was ordered on Sept. 17 and arrived in my mailbox on Sept. 23. Very fast and efficient service; I am extremely satisfied. Hope this helps!

• Baller

I have ordered from Robby's which is part of Subset Ski Ranch. Have always had same hay shipping and fine service.

Hoping to use my Canaro one more time this weekend but getting cold. Predicted low 34 this weekend with 48 as a high. Water temperature maybe 56. This could be the end of our season. Or maybe it's over. We shall see. Without the Canaro and just my old suit I think it would be over.

• Baller

@Shane

No taxes or duty is good!

Did they ship USPS ?

You'll love your Camaro.Been using Blacktech tops this season and they're amazingly warm and comfy.

Just be careful putting it on,removing and storing it in the boat between skiers as they're a bit more delicate then regular neoprene.

Have a good end of season! (Mine has been over since early August when i teared my Achilles... :( )

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

@Andre

Yes, they shipped USPS which converts to Canada Post once it hits the border. I got the chance to wear it this morning for the first time. WOW! Water was 52, air was 50 and I was in the water for about 30 minutes. My hands and feet were starting to get cold but my body was warm. Literally my skin was warm to the touch when I took it off. I think this suit just extended my season in the fall and I will be able to start earlier than normal in the spring. I am really pleased with the product. Highly recommend! Thanks for the recommendation of being careful putting on and off; it does feel fragile but totally worth the extra couple minutes to stay warm.

Sorry to hear about your Achilles. Injuries are never fun; especially when our season is fairly short as it is. Kill it next season when you are healthy!