Show us your site

aupatking

• Baller

I know it's a little late in the year for some of you guys in the great white north, but I'm sure you guys have a pic or two on your phone you show off when on a plane.

Here's my spot, right this moment. Comes with some pretty good background music. #theblueberryjam #weeksbayplantation

yv31ns5mxxuy.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Here is where we spend our summer of fun! There are only four of us that lease this reclaimed sand/gravel pit so the only limit to the number of sets are time and old age. This has been one of the nicest summer and falls in Michigan in quite a few years, in fact they are calling for the 80's this week1

• Baller

@Bill22 the lake sits down so low that you're seeing it with 12-18 mph wind. It really has to be the perfect wrong direction to be bad, & by bad, it really only gets us as a headwind at 1-2, (tailwind 5-6).

Right now they are thinking someone running the course behind the band may be distracting. I'm talking to my buddy about booking at least one band next year that lets us test that theory. I'd love to see someone rip 4, 5, 6 right behind the band. I'd really love to be the one turning them.

• Baller_

@aupatking, this should look familiar to you after this week. My ski partner (in the picture) remarked how cool it must have been for you to fly over the site on the way into the airport on Monday, see us skiing from the plane, and be skiing there 30 minutes later.

hynfby6ahm4e.jpg

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
@6balls Thanks, it goes to its new owner in a couple weeks. My '17 will likely be identical, H6DI 6.2 and all. Exact same colors as last year, I just haven't seen a color combination I like better. It pulled another PB this evening, Sara ran 5 &1/4 @ 28 off, wanted it bad enough to take a nasty crash around 6. She has been right there almost running it for about three weeks now. Video up on my instagram of it at #skiinxs