Senate Alloy vs Senate Lithium vs Lithium Vapor

Ryan

Hey Ballers,

I currently ski on a 2015 Radar Senate Alloy and ski the course at 32 mph at 22' off and can hit all 6 balls with ease and looking to progress to shortline. I have contacted many people and I have gotten many different opinions. Some say Lithium Senate and many have said Lithium Vapor. I free ski a lot but mostly on calm water between 34 mph and 36 mph at 28' off. It would be helpful if you could give me your opinion on which ski is best for me.

• Baller

I am not qualified to answer your question, but I expect others will ask for more information about you. For example, do you plan on skiing the course at 34 mph or 36 mph (will depend on your age and your tournament aspirations)? How often will you be skiing a course (multiple sets per week?)?

If you also provide your weight you will likely get ski length recommendations.

I am a very aggressive free skier and try to mimick the course whenever I am out. But generally get to the course 2-4 times every 1 or 2 weeks. Looking to concentrate on my skiing next summer and starting tournament the summer after. I aspire to be skiing the course at 36 mph.

• Baller

It sounds like to me that you are looking for a Vapor. The Vapor will give you a more aggressive turn and cut that works well for both the course and free skiing. If you keep your senate, you will have the best of both worlds. Let me know if you need help with sizing.

Chris