Ski watch estates Milton, FL

Waterskidude

• Baller
There is a house for sale at Ski Watch for around $185K and I also checked out recent home sale prices in the community. Wow, I can't believe how low the home prices there are, and the HOA dues are under $800/year! I live in California, so maybe my perspective is tweaked, but this place seems like incredibly affordable ski lake living.

• Baller

@razorskier1 and I stay there onsite with friends Thurs thru Monday with a 6 rounds of tourney slalom. We ski Thurs, Fri, help set up if needed, ski tourney Sat/Sun, help tear down, ski Monday a.m. and fly home. @razorross3 has recently joined this annual trip.

4 parallel lakes with courses so seems more than one is always available. High trees line some of the lakes...really cool. Two lakes have turn around islands on one end and another lake connects 'em all. Nice starting dock, announcing area and judging towers on the tourney lake.

Lots and homes have been reasonably priced. Not too far from Pensacola. My tourney PB is there.

• Baller
Definitely a great site, skis awesome and is beautiful to look at from the dock with a drink in hand. I think my tournament PB is there as well to be honest, can't remember for sure where I did the 1.5@38 this year vs the other 3 -38 scores of 1@38. I expect to break that next year though, possibly at Ski Watch.