Radar binding question

WBLskier

• Baller
I need to buy new bindings for my 10 year old daughter's ski. She is on a radar vapor 63". She currently has a small radar lyric front and adjustable radar rtp. I'm considering the smallest size profile boot for her. Her foot is pretty small and I'm wondering how the volume/footbed size of a size 6 profile would compare to a small lyric boot. I believe the lyric is essentially the same as the vector. Can anyone help me with this? I like the idea of a more releasable binding for her, but I'm interested in thoughts anyone might have on this. Thanks.

• Baller
Can't comment on the Radar boots. However, my daughter has used Wiley junior h/w. They make the horseshoe narrower than the regular bindings. She has used these from age 10 and is still on them at 16. You can just move the horseshoes apart and add new wraps as her foot grows.

• Baller

Having taken advice on this site I plumped for the Vector for my wife [she didn't like the Lyric colour scheme]. It fits like a glove. We had a concern that the Vector may be too wide, but is was not. On the feather frame and she is really pleased with it. No much help I suspect, but I would check the width of the Profile that would fit her. Good luck.