2017 waterski predictions

Jody_Seal

• Baller_

Our world of competitive three event waterskiing is a very dynamic sport and the athletes that participate are always trying to achieve a higher level of performance. With this comes obstacles and the will to over come! The elite world championships are in Paris, our Nationals are in Texas, other events the Masters, the Moomba, the Malibu open and a few others that have not been scheduled yet.

Predictions for the upcoming waterski season.

41 off will be run by a female.

Men's world overall title will go to an Ausie.

Asher will win Moomba.

Nate will up the men's world slalom record.

Team Seal will have a member win a gold at the US Nationals.

A skier from Dothan Alabama will be a world junior champion.

a few of mine What's yours??

• Administrators
@RichardDoane Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Administrators
I predict that some time in the calendar year 2017 a new ZO version will be released and it will feature much of the trick mode setting.

• Baller

If Horton puts in any effort or stays on the same ski for more than two days he can beat me in all three events. Will he jump?

My last tournament at the regionals site I think I zeroed in trick, zeroed jump with an out the front and got like two buoys in slalom.

Back on topic: Parrish breaks the world record in trick mode

• Administrators

You can always tell when @Dirt is drunk because he says I can beat him in slalom. I am about 4' 11" and he is 6' 14".

Trick? I may or may not practice