FS: Record Tournament Equipment

jdarwin

• Baller

If your site/club has entertained hosting a record capable tournament, I am selling everything you would need in a turn-key fashion. Two gate cameras (in weather proof enclosures), end course camera (in weather-proof enclosure) latest 4-channel DVR and accessories, water-proof wireless transmitter (with bracket for boat windshield), receivers, high-gain antenna, over 3000' of video cable on two spools, 32" monitor, 4 handheld boat cameras, extra VCR, various connector cables, etc. Everything a site would need to meet the critical requirements of an ELR event. Additionally, I have 6 Goode bubble buoys in good condition along with various tables/chairs that can be added if needed. Cannot ship. Would require pick up in NW Louisiana. Not parting out. Serious inquiries only to:

jdarwin@lakesatcottonwood.com

• Baller

Don't give up Joe. You can only improve the sport from staying with it. Things will change, hopefully for the better if you are involved. Not everything will go your way every time but even minority input still matters. We need people like you who care about the sport.

Eric

• Baller
Please rethink, nothing stays the same forever, we need people with insight and passion, the good will always win, please stick with it, I am sure that you have more support than you can ever imagine from the people that really matter your fellow skiers.