Us gear

spicoli

• Baller

@skibug interesting. Nice work. I have good friend in the Phoenix area, thought about asking him to run by. I've been using the ML version which is good. Just no floatation.

Valley Towing Service Phoenix AZ - We Won't Leave You Stranded! Kinda of Ironic if its the same owner as US Gear.

• Administrators
I'm pretty confident that if you told the top 10 skiers in the world that they had to pay their own cash for slalom rope and handle the vast majority would take masterline.

• Baller

@Horton and your point is??? I have ML gloves (buy 3 to 4 pairs a year) and the top of the line ML rope (buy 1 every year) and I buy 1 Eagle ( now owned by ML) vest every year. I have done this for the past 7 to 8 years. I am a huge supporter of ML and they have great customer service. I wish that ML would make the ergo series again with the option of diameters. If so, I would buy a new one every year....maybe more.

BTW @jdarwin can probably verify this as I buy (or direct my relatives buying gifts for me) most all of my gloves and ropes through him.