Proof that slalom is not really all that hard

Horton

• Baller_
Kinda drives the point home that we can get off the loaded edge before second wake or first wake for that matter.. no matter what speed or line length...or ski. Impressive. And ALL of his weight is on the ball of his front foot..

• Baller_

@John Brooks,

You are allowed slack at the exit gates. It is an exception, but you must possess the handle.

As for flying over the gates, it would be the same as if you jumped the wake without the aerial manuevers. The judge just has to determine if the centerline of the ski is on the inside of the gates (including 50% or more to the inside of the gate ball) or not. Admittedly, that will be harder with the ski 10 feet+ off the water and inverted.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Supporting Member

After watching that, I officially give up......Boat, Ropes, Skis, Vests and Fin Whisperer book for sale.

My 15 off hack ego needs to know that it was trick photography. The video needs to be pulled down and erased from memory. On my way to see a shrink. LOL

• Baller
Probably 13 or 14 years ago Jimmy Siemers did a clinic at our site and stayed with us for a few days after. Aside from fishing a lot, he went out and ran the course on his trick ski doing a different flip at each wake crossing. If you think it is cool in the video, you should see it from the boat.