Syndicate Hardshell Boot/Binding System added to the Demo Program

Horton

• Administrators

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/2017/AA233148CBEEC3B98F475822E9AFEE6CEFDA4AF87B9E21AF58pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

We're proud to announce that we've added the highly acclaimed Syndicate VTX and much anticipated Syndicate Hardshell Boot/Binding System to the Demo Program. Now you can try all of our Syndicate and Superlite Skis and the hottest boot on the market at your lake with no obligation. Click here to get yours!

• Baller

Ballers,

Thought I would bump this thread and see if folks have any questions about how the demo program works. If you are considering a new ski or hardshell boot this season, our program is designed to let customers in the USA try out our gear on your home turf for 2-3 weeks.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. Or visit our demo page and submit an inquiry.

I personally respond to all demo inquiries, usually within 24-48 hours by phone.

Happy swerving!

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller
@coach3 We have not made the switch to 840 for a couple reasons. Firstly, we are very happy with the current release characteristics and longevity of the 750 design. Secondly and most importantly, the 840 was designed with differently shaped swing arms which changes the release properties when paired with the Syndicate Hardshell. Until we do more testing on it, we will not be changing our spec to the 840 and we do not recommend that users retrofit Syndicate Hardshells with the 840 at this time. Doing so would be at your own risk and void any remaining warranty. I hope this information helps!!

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations