Elite Pro Comp $14000 Total Prize Money @WIREMILL UK

Stevie Boy

• Baller

Elite Pro Comp to be held @Wiremill UK, July 12th, Mid Week, fits in neatly, just after the San Gervasio event in Italy and just before the Pro Am at JB Ski at Thorpe UK, what a thrill to see some of the Top Pro's on the water at my home lake, $14000 total prize money, we would like to thank the Generous Sponsors, who have made this event possible.

For info:

• Baller

I had a couple of Sets at the Wiremill today, conditions seemed to be OK !

xp0s9kuzdx0v.jpg

I have been informed that quite a few of the Pro's are not aware of this Competition, I would appreciate anybody with a contact list to spread the word, Thankyou.

• Baller
This should be a great event, lots of entries with a host of Top Skiers in the World competing, we are trying to see if we can put some sort of webcast together, but the quality is unlikely to be like some others, our internet resources are poor on site.

• Baller

We have some technical difficulties, regarding reliable internet to stream the event live, so we are thinking of having video of the final and stream it after the event, this would mean it would be viewable approx 15.00 hrs in Florida and 13.00hrs California or we could delay the stream to fit in with people getting home from work, seeing that this Event is Mid Week.

How much interest is there in being able to watch this Elite event ?

Twelve go into the Final, most of the Top skiers are going to be there.

I'm in the process of editing the video of the final together. It's been manic for me as I was competing at the Andy Mapple pro-am all weekend at Thorpe too and have been at work in between. I'll post up a link here when it's done.