Find out who is the newest member of the Radar Nation Pro Team next Monday morning!

Horton

• Baller
If I remember correctly there was a thread with a movie with Chris Parrish. I tried to find that thread a couple of days after to show a friend but it couldn't find it. One comment in that thread was that he was on a Radar ski. So my guess is Chris Parrish.

• Baller_
@Chris55, Cale skied at our club on Wednesday. He did not have a Radar on his feet (wasn't an HO or Goode, either). They did take some cool drone video, though. Hope that shows up on YouTube.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

q0b5madkl2zr.jpg

MC Skis would like to take a moment to thank one of the original MC Skis team members, Manon Costard, for the past amazing 5 years as a team. When MC Skis started as a ski company, Manon was one of the first to come on board with coach and co-founder Boris Laval. During that time, Manon’s successes have been huge, and she inspired MC Skis to do all it could to make sure she had equipment that could keep up with that success. It would take a book to cover Manon’s career bests since joining MC Skis, but here are a few of the highlights just from 2016 and start of 2017:

- Became the 6th female skier to ever run 10.75m (39’ off), setting a new European Record

- 2nd place at Moomba Masters and 3rd at US Masters (and many, many other pro podiums)

- 1st place at San Gervasio Pro-Am (winning the tournament by running 10.75m in the final on a borrowed MC Ski after hers went missing!)

- 1st place at yet another European Championship

Manon, we have loved being on this ride with you from your very first pro tournament win through the more recent accomplishments above, and we wish you all the best for the future!

The MC Skis Team

• Baller

@MattP if Cale is skiing on a Denali..it will be so awsome to have another great skier on that particular ski

And if CP is skiing on a Mapple T3, it will be great to have differents skis brand on the podium !

@aupatking I was joking, in Switzerland they never talk about waterski but Will Asher....of course espacially with his new Radar ski o:)

@BorisL , MC Skis,

As I have told you privately, I am beyond thankful for the support you have provided me with over the years. It was an amazing thing to have you beside me and I have no doubt that the impact you had on my skiing played a huge role into taking me where I am today. It was such a tough decision to make this move of leaving the company as our history means so much to me and as I truly believed we had a powerful and unique relationship.

While I seriously appreciate those words you posted today, it saddens me to see that such an important message in my eyes is shared publicly instead of said privately. It makes me wonder if those words are meant to reach me and to answer to my previous private message or if they are meant as a marketing move…

Never the less, what we have accomplished together will always remain and that is the most important.