Got Mastercraft?

LoopSki

• Baller
swc5150 - I know what you mean. When I traded my Nautique for the 16 Mastercraft, we started with the same speed/rope length she liked with the Nautique. After her first set behind the Mastercraft, I said "Well?". She responded "this boat has a way better wake!" Happy wife, what more can you ask for?

• Baller

Mmmm. I will play.

......shoot the pic won't download from the plane wifi. Will post later

@swc5150

That wake there finally got my 14 year old to progress from 26 mph to 32 in one summer and more importantly keep him interested in skiing.

• Baller
Great pics! @Roger -- love your color scheme! On lettering I have the silver MC lettering, so I had my dealer do silver bubble letters and put them on the red color rather than right up under the rub rail. Will try to take a picture. I think they look great, and they match the MC lettering pretty well.

• Baller
@sodbuster88 Shoot, I wish I would've read your post earlier. I ordered domed letters, hoping they'll fit above the primary stripe. Either way, I'm going the Nault-route and not applying them until I get a warning.

• Baller

@swc5150 Woops, sorry about that, you said 24 mph right on the post. Holy Moly!!! That is incredible!!

Of course, if it gets that good, that slow, then I will really have to do something about getting at least some wake to jump off of when I wakeboard at 22 mph. I'm guessing that if I throw in enough weight, I can get something decent, and really, that's a very secondary priority anyway.

Thanks for the info, that is absolutely amazing.

• Baller
@escmanaze You would definitely need to weigh it down to get any lift. The 22mph wake isn't much different than 24mph. Coming from CC's, I was apprehensive about making a brand switch, but this boat has far exceeded all expectations.

• Baller
Do you guys have any videos of long line slow speed skiers (who also are typically not nearly as good at "slicing" through the wake) behind these boats? I'm seriously just in amazement right now and I would love to see more.

• Baller
P.S. I don't mean to insult anybody skiing at long line and slow speeds and not "slicing" through the wake very well. I'm in that category as I run my fair share of 28 mph -15 passes where I go bouncing off the wake instead of slicing through it. That just happens to be why I am suddenly so interested.