Masters webcast

fox197

Hi guys. Anyone having trouble viewing on ATT needs to log onto ATT website and turn off stream saver option. ( type "stream saver" in search bar and it will guide you). You will have to wait five minutes and restart phone to take effect...

• Baller
@chef23 Pretty sure Tyler Boyd and the "kid with the golden mic" do the entire waterski part. Tyler is a accomplished three event skier. He usually uses the correct terms. The "other guy" not so much.

• Baller
@skibackwards Devil's advocate here, I trick skied for years, and did all those flips, but 20 years later I have no idea what they're really called now, and unless you're a tournament skier you wouldn't either. But more people know those other terms. Let's no exclude the rest of the world to prove a point. The more people can relate to it, the more they'll be involved.

• Baller

@theboardingschool couldn't agree more. Trick skiing is a great sport but most kids would rather wakeboard because it's just flat out cooler to watch and the whole scene behind it as well. I think the master's is the best event around in large part because it's encompasses ALL of our sport, not just skiing.

You're a boarder but looks like you enjoy (and kill) ripping it on the slalom too! Been following rusty Malinowski insta- he's been charging it on a slalom recently as well. The more the merrier!

• Baller

In OM slalom they kept saying the course record was 4@-41 by CP. Didn't Will and Nate both get 5@-41 last year in the finals? Then they had a run off?

I thought Will was scored 4.5 then a review showed a full 5. Anyone else remember that in 2016?

• Baller

Living in the country is great. Can ski in the back yard. Shooing range behind the shop. Etc., Etc..

Unfortunately, internet service stinks. Wish I could have watched yesterday but it was a no go here. Scores looked awesome and I'm looking forward to it being archived where we can eventually see it.

• Baller_

Mens

2 - 2 way ties

Seven N 2@41

JT 2@41

Run off for 3rd and 4th cold 39s

JT 5@39

SN ran 39 takes 3rd

Will A. 3@41

Nate S 3@41

Run off for 2nd and 1st cold 39s

WA can't remember but fell early

NS runs 4.5 I believe takes Masters

Women

Whitney M 5@39 course record and Masters champ.

Manon C 4@39

Regina down early with flook 1 ball so 1 or something @39

Brook deep 38

Jeff R and Fredrick H run 39 H to H and FH takes a full 3@41 and Jeff can't get back to the wakes at 3 ball so 2.5@39. FH wins.

• Baller_
Really bad fall first jump yest. He took his 10mn recover time and hit the ramp 2 more times one short and a 222 I believe to get to finals. We sat close to the family on site next morning and he was limping and having a hard time just picking up a frisbee...real hard time. He scratched. I'm truly amazed he continued to jump yest after that fall...he bounced and is helmet was 20 yards behind him.