Smart timer keeps beeping

foxriverat

• Baller
2000 response Lx with monsoon older 6.5 perfect pass mechanical. Course isn't in yet. The smart timer kept beeping and eventually displayed time of 99.99 Im going to try unplugging timer and plug back in. Anyone ever have this happen. Just picked boat up off a friend. It had sat in garage all last year not being used.

• Baller
With no magnets to trigger the smart timer, the usual suspect for a timer to false start is a hard jolt like running over your own wake. With no magnet to stop it, it will keep on running. Usually it will stop at 40 seconds, if my memory serves me correctly. I don't understand the 99.99. That may indicate a problem. If it false triggers press the UP button (I think) to reset timer. If you don't have a course in yet just leave it unplugged and try again with magnets.

• Baller
Thanks. It was doing fine first run today until we hit another boats rollers then we started getting the false triggers so I unplugged the timer till course goes in. I was used to the stargazer with the no magnet timing in my old supra.