Idaho roll call.

• Baller
For a little state, it seems like there are a few Idaho folks here. @bigskieridaho , of course, I know is one. I know there are a couple out in the east portion of the state, but I can't remember forum handles off the top. Hoping to get a roll call, and maybe we can get together some time.

• Baller
We have a house in Sandpoint but live here in Calgary. Love Idaho and heading back down tomorrow! Help a bit in maintaining our SL course in Sandpoint and belong to Predator Bay here in Calgary. If you see us on the river skiing in Sandpoint ,say hi. We have a White / Black / silver SN 196!

• Baller

Well, I am hoping to get over to ski with Terry soon, and will hope to see some of you over there at some point this summer too. I was hoping to enter, or at least attend, one of the Idaho events, and setting that as a goal. The Gilbert Lake grassroots if nothing else. But hopefully attend the Michael Young, Leading Edge or Idaho State events too. Maybe an opportunity to come over and join some of you guys east or west of me for fun could happen too. I will reach out if I am coming your way.

Let me know too if you are coming this way to see what is going on and if we can get a run or two in.

We are spending 3 weeks in Ketchum, starting June 17. Planning to spend time at Magic,

Alturas, Anderson and Maybe Redfish if it warms up……Kids trip, they prefer the "other tow sports " with their friends. We have some buoy time lined up at Bellevue and Black Butte.