Shout Out to Brenda - In Tow

DW

• Baller_

Thinking of a good wedding present for ski buddy and his new best partner, and since he needed a new rope and the new wife also partakes in the hobby of choice, a new rope!

So I ordered a custom rope from Brenda, she worked and shipped it over the weekend so it would arrive prior to the wedding with days to spare. Lo and behold, it arrived on Monday and not only that, it was gift wrapped for turn key delivery! Talk about customer service and delivering an awesome customer experience, well done.

• Baller
Yup. My wife order a handle for me for Christmas. I told her the size of the handle diameter and she placed the order with Brenda. Brenda calls her back because the size is not the size I always got and was concerned it may be wrong. I did go up a size in diameter this year and my wife's order was correct, but the attention to my previous orders and making sure I get the right handle was impressive on Brenda's part. Most other places would not even think to check.

• Baller
Just got handle and rope.Both are quality products and she includes a card with date items were made and all the info pertinent to the rope and handle as to the size of handle and rope.FANTASTIC PRODUCTS AND SUPER PERSONAL SERVICE!!!!Brenda is a super nice person always ready to help and talk to you.For me its the best and only way to go.THANKS BRENDA!!!!

• Baller_
Part 2 - the actual test. Rope is great, not too stretchy to start per the recipient and we noticed it does not catch on any of the boat hardware & liked the short rope safety loop that goes over the pylon. Length changes are quick & easy, no fumbling.

• Baller

I wish I could say I had the same experience. Ordered a new rope June 7, 2017 and skied until Sept 5, 2017. Free skied 6 times this spring and the loop for 35 and 39 pulled through so they were unusable.

This was her response after seeing pics:

I couldn't really tell what was wrong with it in the picture. I just read your email again, "the loop for 35’off pulled through so that I can’t use it" Rope doesn't just screw up by itself and I've never had a loop "pulled through" before. Maybe you caught it on a buoy or something? Regardless, it is a year old so your warranty is up anyway. I'm shipping tomorrow and could ship you a slalom mainline via Priority Mail which means you'd get it on Monday or Tuesday. If you want to go that route, please order online at www.intowonline.com.

$90 for less than 3 months of use. Purchased a Masterline instead.