Mike Hazelwood v John Battelday 2017 - Andy Mapple Pro Am - UK

simonz

• Baller

The legend Mike Hazelwood was back on the water showing how its done. What a privilege to meet the man and see him competing against his old rival John Battleday. John did not give up without a fight.

3r66ev6bqnpn.jpg

96h4zz5wmd6c.jpg

John Battleday

qc2d4cyq5e9a.jpg

19pguv0bp5z9.jpg

Looking forward to the re match next year !

• Baller
@GAJ0004 I went around the same time. But he was on a small pond pretty close to an old Howard Johnson. His was the first 38 I ever saw. His son was a nice little skier at the time. It was a lot of fun.

• Baller

@rayn I was at the same place. His daughter was there too. She had her dad wrapped around her little finger for sure.. I am guessing she was around 4 at the time.. I was 24 years old at the time. It was my first traveling vacation by myself. It was behind an old Howard Johnson.. There was a huge spider in its web above the dock area. I still am trying to find out what is was. It was half the size of a tarantula, and was black with yellow strips all over it. I have not been back to Florida since 2000. I was struggling with 36 MPH at the time, and I went to Andy and Deena Mapple's school two years later. Between the two I started getting into 32off after that.