200 display

Bill22

• Baller

We have a 2017 Team 200 promo and the display just went dim. I can read it but it is very dim. We have the book but the team boat has a slightly different display. The book said go to link display but that button is not on the home page.

Already tried a power reset. Any ideas?

• Baller
Sounds like the brightness is turned down. (I wish there was a thumbwheel to control without having to go through menus like in a car). Going from memory (never a good idea for me), but I think it is the bottom left button to get to the menu, it should default to the brightness setting, you can probably hit the down button once to bring it back to full brightness assuming it is all the way down. That is assuming it is actually turned down and now an issue with the backlight. If I forget to turn mine back up when I am putting the boat away and I have been pulling in low light it is really tough to see to the display on a bright day to turn it back up.

• Baller

@skiinxs yes, yes and yes. It was the display brightness was all the way down. You are correct the bottom left button will bring up the screen to adjust it back to normal. Yes, it was difficult to do on a partly sunny day.

We had been messing with it for a while then literally 60 seconds after I posted the question one of the guys figured it out.