If y’all would start praying I’d appreciate it

Razorskier1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
@Razorskier1 @6balls Great news hope the news continues to be good.If that is a true photo of Jim Ross I really don't think there is gonna be much of anything that is going to get you down for the count.You are one tough and in shape guy.If those are your young daughters hanging on your arms I feel sorry for the boys that will try to date them when they come of age to date.!!! And I hope you can walk them down the aisle when they do find the right guy that of course you approve of and allow them to get married.Good luck those young ladies need their dad to love and protect them.Keep going stay tough and God bless you and your family.......

• Baller

@jimbrake that's funny stuff!

I'm younger than Jim. When I was a kid usually Jim was already up working out in the basement. I don't remember what the "weight vest" weighed...it was a thing with pockets all over it that held bags of shot...it was damned heavy. There were two other weight belts that weighed 20 lbs each. Jim would do things like pull ups with all that weight on him.

About the time I would get dressed and come down for school he would be readying to bust legs by doing one legged squats in the stairwell. He would have all that weight on and when I would pass the stairs he would put his head down and scoop me up onto his shoulders. Mom would hand me a glass of juice and I'd ride up and down while he did his one legged squats with each leg using the handrail for balance. He'd set me down and I'd go get breakfast. Seemed totally normal at the time....holy crap, right????!!!!!