If y’all would start praying I’d appreciate it

Razorskier1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Razorskierone: I will be telling my small group at church this morning of your health Situation. You will have 25 people praying for you daily for a healing of your cancer. If you want to please keep me updated by a PM or e-mail to tomjsmothers@aol.com of your progress. I will update the group weekly.

Oldmanskier (Tom Smothers)

• Baller

Jim,

All the positive support I can give is going your way. Sorry I missed you when I was out in Minnesota several years ago. Beat this so we can ski together next summer. @6balls hang tough for Jim also. Wanting all the best info for all of you and your families.

• Baller

Hi Ballers, I just got the news that the surgery is finishing up and from what I have been told it seems that the "something" was radiation related necrotic tissue and not a new tumor. In other words, drinks all around

Since the big guy is in recovery I'll try to keep y'all posted best I can until he's up and running again

• Administrators

This is hard to believe but Jim just called me. He sounds tired but clear. He explained that what the surgeon went in to remove turned out to not be cancerous and that as of today everything is good.

Fuck Cancer!