Finally pulled the trigger

vtmecheng

• Baller

After all the discussions in threads and privately with some ballers, I finally purchased a ski. I was going to land with the Carbon V but happened to swing by the @perfski website. It said they still had one 67 inch 2017 Graphite Senate and for a nice price. Gave them a ring just to be sure and the really nice person (as always from what you all say) was skeptical considering they are normally sold out by now. Got a call back and she said "I don't know what magic wand you used but we have one left in the back some how." So there you have it. She even gave me a discount on a rear binding when I mentioned hearing about them from BOS. Couldn't have been a better experience.

Thank you everyone for all the advice and for putting up with my insane indecisiveness. From what everyone here has said about the Graphite Senate I can't imagine being anything but happy with it for some time. Now I just need for spring to get here!

• Baller
Awesome! Possibly the most beautiful ski ever made, so even though you can't ski until spring you can display it as a piece of art in your home until then. IMO the 2017 graphics are substantially better than those on the 2018 line. Most people say graphics don't matter, but that's probably because they have an ugly ski (there are a lot of them out there -- well, maybe I'm just too old to appreciate busy graphic styles). Graphics aside, I've really enjoyed skiing my 2017 Graphite Senate during the past few weeks. There is a high probability that you will be very happy with yours, too.