Hobe Lake Ski Club

Horton

• Administrators

Hobe Lake Ski Club is a new private club dedicated to slalom water skiing, located in the heart of South Florida's Treasure Coast.  On their own schedule, members enjoy the finest water ski environment available... a pristine natural setting with optimum conditions and the Ski Nautique 200 6.2L. Located at 5878 SE Bridge Road in beautiful Hobe Sound, Fla., more information can be found online at www.hobeski.com.

http://www.ballofspray.com/images/2017/Hobe.jpg

• Baller

@blakeyates , they have a 'guest' account which allows 4 sets per year. This is for skiers that drop in town and just want to ski a few times and won't be permanent members. Otherwise, you can join as a 'limited' member for $100 per year.

All coordination is done online for joining, signing release waivers, scheduling ski sets, and payment for ski sets and annual dues.

Here are the membership types.

• Baller

$100 membership + $80 dollars or so for AWSA, (I am UK based) to ski at a site like that, not such a bad deal, some sets with Wim and then practice what he preached for $45.

Fair Deal for the Enthusiast, a couple of degrees warmer than Orlando, nice in the cooler months

• Baller

Spent a few days there with Wim. The lake is fantastic. It is large enough that there are no sight line issues. The set up's are really long. Ed and Wim are putting together a skiing experience that for me simply puts "works" Here is a view from the end of the lake giving a perspective of the lake to course dimensions. kbsx6oo2rapz.jpg

I have a video of a pass to give an idea but it seems it is to large to post. I may have to ask @Horton how if possible I can post it.