Let there be LOOOOONNNG LINKS! And other updates.

Horton

• Administrators

I think the problem is finally fixed. I apologize to all of you who had to deal with my grumpiness over this issue.

There have been some other updates to the site especially for Mobile. If anyone has any new problems please let me know.

You guys think Mobile loads faster now?

• Administrators
That's so awesome. I fix things I've never even seen. In all cases any improvements i made to the site can be filed under the heading of " even a blind pig occasionally finds an acorn"

• Baller
@Horton since you are making this site so wonderful and all, why not take some of your skill set and apply it to my skiing!! I could use the Horton touch.. I have been growing my hair out and I bought some glasses to wear whilst on the water, but I can't seem to improve my ball count. Could be the beer in my belly, but I would prefer to think of it as a glitch in my operating system. Help!

• Administrators
@Wish apparently the issue is not completely fixed but the threshold for how long a Link can be before breaks the page is better. It's not my highest priority so I don't exactly know where that threshold is but when I get my head above water I'll figure it out