Moomba 2018 webcast link

• Administrators
If you are at a desktop computer on the right there's an animated gif of the path of a skier going around buoys. click on it and you'll get conversion of metric to Imperial

• Baller_
Some one did something as soon as the info that the web cast reception was far from great it became great right at the end of women's slalom. River level was at an extreme low so conditions were perfect, well as perfect as the yarra can be. Watching on a hd big screen is not same as being there but close! Well closer to the beer cooler anyway.

• Baller_
Steve-O My resident jump expert watched the video and said Freddy pre-kicked the Exp-lenitive out of it and went out the front full roll and dang near landed on his skis! I seen it and said wow!! that one's gonna hurt!! Freddy is a super Hero though, Strapped em back on and went and set the bar very high for the one that followed him! top seed next round.

• Administrators

Webcast is painful. I am yet to see a whole slalom pass without the stream freezing.

http://media.tumblr.com/fe497dd337d9af8479bb6398b9565d16/tumblr_inline_mg6n5ltl6X1rxe4lt.gif