Elee Ski Demo

• Baller
I finally was allowed to demo an Elee ski yesterday. Ok, it was a trick ski and only because I broke mine binding and borrowed Stan's ski to get a couple of more passes (plus Eric wasn't there to say no). I was very surprised by the ski, it was fun to ride. Had a great take off the wake and broke free easily on surface tricks. It was much lighter than my Quantum. Since it was such a good experience, now will have to wait to demo one of his slalom skis. @eleeski

• Baller

Thanks Kevin for the nice evaluation. (I will be having a word with Stan!) Glad you enjoyed it.

Depending on how nice you are to me (those demo rides behind your nifty new boat had better materialize), I'll select the appropriate slalom ski for you to try. Careful of the bone breaker skis if you are mean to me!

Eric

• Baller
I won my first Regionals on an @eleeski ski. I soon had to return the ski which guaranteed my success; thus, it took me another sixteen years before I won another gold in tricks. In the interim, I was beaten by Eric himself and his son, several times. If I had been on an Elee ski all those years, who knows what might have happened. Two summers ago Eric let me try one of his skis again. There is a reason Eric has so many national titles under his belt. He's made a ski that works for the way he tricks. Few can say that.