fully loaded + extras

heated seats

open bow

red/black/white

ZR4 motor 409HP

custom bimini top

towable cover

custom Boat Mate trailer w/ extras

Please contact me for more details and pricing.

• Baller

@skierjp I completley agree with you that they did a GREAT job with the FUNCTIONAL features of the boat. I withheld my opinion till I had a chance to see one up close and personal. At nationals, I had that chance. My initial thoughts were confirmed. To quote another skier I was having a conversation with. "When that boat is coming toward you, it has a face only a mother can love" I was eating lunch, and choked on my food laughing so hard.

I did get to ride in it pulling pin for several trickers. The interior was very well laid out and the functional features looked spot on. Props for that. The exterior not so much. Having a 200 now, and at least eight other Nautiques, not sure we will ever see one of these in our boat house. Even with the best features, I can't get past the looks. I keep seeing that face.

• Baller
I think when you look at the 18 and the 19 side be side the 18 looks so dated. The looks of the 19 dramatically change with certain colors and there placement. I think the hull color needs to wrap up around the bow and into the interior. Some colors show off all the angles better then others. I've had 35 boats and this is the best so far.

• Baller

Once the changes come it will be better. My guess is they will lose the upholstery on the exterior and get rid of all the spots for the Eva peels and wears out from the rope. That motor box and look like crap in one year.

The 200 is and will still be the boat from nautique.

• Baller

@loopski the back of the boat is very functional. It can be used anyway you imagine. You can use the upper part as a seat while adjusting the ski or putting on your gloves. The middle is a great step over. Getting on the back of the boat from the dock, you step on the very top seadeck then onto the next step then onto the platform. Moving around the boat, you can now step anywhere to make it convenient and not worry about fiberglass.

I always really liked the 200 look, but now the 19 has really grown on me and find more little features that I think really work well.