Is this not how your supposed to park?

LoopSki

• Baller

they found the black box. The audio goes like this:

Captain: "Wow, that is a tasty wave. Look, he just went for an epic rail on the froth and rode the nose down the bitchin' curl! I'm so stoked....."

Audible noise: THUMP

• Baller

@WBLskier - its scary that the person it tow wouldn't toss the handle when they saw where the boat was going.

I've had to do that when we have guests driving who don't know about shallow areas, easier to say cut and drop than to guide them around it.

• Baller
fake news. thats a still shot from the new james bond movie they're filming -according to the script the boat was supposed to fly *over* the island and land in the water on the other side. i would assume they fired the stunt coordinator...

• Baller

Went down to Lake Mead a couple of weeks ago and this old couple didn't see this little island and hit it full speed. My sons and I were actually able to wiggle/slide it back into the water. But then it wouldn't start so we towed them back in to the harbor. The old man was pretty banged up!iehmlohldb2u.jpg

• Baller_

@mwetskier, I see what went wrong. They were using a big wakeboard boat and everyone knows you need a Glastron with an Evinrude outboard for that stunt. Although, at 20 seconds into this clip, I think the new Nautique makes it over.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.