time for a new boat - Malibu Response TXi - 437 hours

greghayes

• Baller

If you are looking for a modern ZO pull with a 6L motor, and want to avoid the sticker shock of a new Nautique, MC or Malibu - check this one out. Behind the boat, most skiers (including me) who I've driven don't notice any difference between this one and the brand new models.

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Boat_3Event&postid=47162

This was originally a promo out of Utah and has sat on a lift on fresh water private lakes in Southern California since I picked it up from the promo owner. Fluids changed every 50 hours, wiped down after every use and run year-round several times a month. It is super clean and runs like clockwork. Asking $39,750.

p9n0ydx2qre9.jpg

• Baller

Hey I remember that boat!!!

I bought the boat I currently own from Greg and this one showed up the day I was driving away with the old one. I remember thinking at the time that I hoped I would be ready to buy this one from him also once he was done with it in a few years. Uh...sorry @greghayes my pocketbook isn't quite ready for me to go that route right now.

Anyway, FWIW, Greg didn't sell me a lemon when I bought his used boat in 2012, so I assume he has kept this one in good condition as well. Good luck on the sale man.

• Baller
I'll jump in and answer for Greg since he's supposed to be working hard today so we can ski tomorrow. Yes the boat was sold about 5 weeks ago. His new boat is a 2018 TXi that he pre-ordered from So Cal promo guy Scott Larson. Another great boat.

• Baller

@JimOfTheNorth - here's the new one. @escmanaze - glad the Nautique is still going strong. I loved that boat. @PBD I think you'll like this one even better - it's a world class pull and is glued to the water for an easy drive. @baja - truth!

I also wasn't aware boats came in colors other than blue. ;)

rfig96x9r4fa.jpg