What's your lake temp today ?

Andre

• Baller
11.5C water temperature, 12C air temperature today. I'll let the translation into Fahrenheit degrees as an easy exercise for the reader (that's what all my math books used to say... :smile: ) @"Keith Menard" do you read me??

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

@pregom 53f and 54f. Either measurement system it's not frozen but it's not comfortable.

My water is getting cold 21c or 70f. I'd better tie in some new buoys while it's still not miserable.

What's the water temperature in Chile? C or F. Don't say chilly.

Eric

• Baller
Skied twice yesterday for the final outings of the year as the rains have come surely to be accompanied by some snow at some point. Kootenay Lake 50.4F and air temp 42F. followed in the afternoon on Christina Lake 51.4F with a much nicer 60F air temp.

• Baller
@igkya Here is what I do...put on my old ski warm shorts, them my camaro shorty (no sleeve), then my Camaro 3mil shorts and blacktek shirt, then my Camaro 'overalls', then my Camaro jacket (it has loose sleeves which I like), then my Camaro vest. I have some booties I put on as well and a Camaro hat.

• Baller

@LakeOneSkier

Toughest part about retirement with my flex schedule - should I ski around 1PM when it is the warmest, or go earlier before the breeze kicks up?

I remember what winterizing is, but do not miss it.

• Baller

Headed to lake not to ski (40 degrees in Chattanooga TN this morning) but to bush hog our property around the lake. Be riding the Massey Ferguson tractor for a few hours. Much rather be riding in the club ski boat but I think we are done skiing for the season.

oldmanskier