What's your lake temp today ?

Andre

• Baller

Weather has been incredibly hot here in the northeast for more then a week now. This morning our small 1/4 mile by 3 miles lake averaging 13 feet deep was up to a

"neverseensinceivebeenlivingonthelake" very nice 87 !

Air for today is 94!!!

How's yours?

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Our lovely little sheet of glass registered 89 at 6am this morning. Best set of the year by far. Lots of whoops, yeah's!! from my buddy and I.

It's always great to ski before sunrise and then hop on my vintage motorcycle, taking twisty backroads for the ride into my office. :)

Never any stress with that combination.

2Valve

• Baller
My lake would be about 44 today... (6 degrees C) on its way to a winter low of about 40. This summer it was the warmest I've ever seen by a lot. No rain in a hydro lake so it didn't get used, just sat all summer. Top was 82.

• Baller_

Our Saranac Lake, NY course is 84. Lake Placid is 77. Maybe the warmest I’ve ever seen it this time of the year. Some of the warmest ever. Must be stressing the fish and driving them deep. Lots of wake surf boats still right on the surface though.

@Andre I thought you lived in the Southeast? Isn’t your Northeast somewhere near Hudson Bay, eh?

@jayski Now you’re living! Must be a nice change after a month in Louisiana. I guess no Cedar Ridge for you!

Lpskier