What's your lake temp today ?

Andre

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

My son, one of my daughters, 2 of my granddaughters and my wife went skiing on Big lake with me for Father’s Day. Air 64 water mid 60’s . Overcast with no wind and pretty good water conditions. Finished up just as all the cruising boats were at the launch. Headed home for a family dinner this evening. Smoked a pork butt yesterday for 16 hrs should be fantastic! Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!oyksvvs99thi.jpeg

• Baller
@Rednucleus don’t worry it weighed 11 lbs and my daughters are all on diets and none of my son in laws are coming ? will do my best to save enough for our Wednesday night get together? should no good with some coleslaw and finish off with some home made ice cream? ski you Wednesday

• Baller

52F. Spent the morning pulling up the course, cleaning off the balls.

And:

To say thanks for a year hitting personal bests

For the memories of another season with friends, laughing and pushing each other

To welcome in the coming winter and witness the season change, when the lake gets its own time to rest

• Baller_
Winter has arrived in W WA this week. Air 27 when I got up at 7a, up to 40 for 10a ski time. Water still a balmy 52 at HT so just right for dry suit. Also got my first pull behind the new Nautique. I'm a 15 off 32 guy, liked it just fine - except alot of dash dodads to try and figure out!

• Baller
@Ed_Johnson - Lake Beaverfork. Smaller lake about 1100 acres. Amazing lake for skiing. Very uncrowded. Conway. Greers is about 45 minutes NE. Not sure if any courses still up there. One in Russelliville still but the one in Little Rock at Burns Park is now gone- lost their lease. I use a portable one here - drop it in and pull it out . My challenge is finding skiers.