What's your lake temp today ?

Andre

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller_
Seeing all the beautiful winter photos almost makes me embarrassed to say that our water at LaPoint Ski Park is still 78. In fact, I’m so embarrassed it looks like I’m blushing. But really thats just a little sun burn on my cheeks.

Lpskier

• Baller_

I’ve been in NY all week and have skied the last five days in a row, and I’m leaving the house momentarily to go again. The skiing is never great up here this time of year, but you dress right and go. Sure, your hands may get a bit cold, and you have to wear that heavy suit. But what the heck.

ien6fyfcuo2c.jpeg

Lpskier

• Baller_

So, it's been 30 days no skiing due to frozen lake and coldest Feb in WA (global warming?). The ice finally leFt so got my Feb ski in - a brisk 72 degrees (40a 32w). Daughter got me a nice neoprene beanie so head was toasty; hands gone by 5th pass. Proud to report that's my 1st ever 12 consecutive months skiing the course in WA!

COME ON SPRING!!

• Baller_
@scotchipman - just reporting the reading from an accurate pool thermometer that is approx 2' under water at the dock. The lake had surface ice 2 days earlier. I will check with another thermometer and report back this weekend. I have found thermometers in the boat to be unreliable. If you are quoting your boat thermometer, might be fun to check with a pool one. My toes & fingers agree with the thermometer!