Weird Stargazer/ZBox issue

jcamp

• Baller

My Stargazer with ZBox has worked flawlessly ever since installation ... until now.

We have to move our course a couple times a year to keep the neighbors happy. Everything worked great in the first location this year. Then we moved to the second location and I'm having issues.

I cleared all my old mapped courses and remapped the new location (twice). It works perfectly from one direction, but coming back the other direction it doesn't beep or start the timer until the exit gates. Happens every time.

Anybody know why it would work correctly coming from one direction but not the other? Thanks.

• Baller

Have you tried mapping it starting from the other side? Maybe try mapping the same course twice, once running the entry from one direction and back, then go to the other side again and run that starting the other side and back. See if the second mapping has improved.

Are there any site issues? Heavy trees over the one end of the lake that might obscure your GPS puck?

• Baller
@rockdog yes I did. @BraceMaker now that you mention it, I have mapped it both times coming from one direction. Will try from the other. Very wide open lake so no obstruction. Thanks for the advice.